Here are some useful tips that should be kept in mind by Home buyers/Investors in Vadodara:
- Select the right builder: After identifying the location, the first step towards buying a home is selecting the right builder. Home buyers/Investors need to find answers to all the questions like for how long the developer has been in business, how many projects he has delivered till now, were they finished on time, was there any delay (if yes, then what were the reasons), how many projects are pending and the like. Doing a background checks and finding about the financial health of the builder is a must. Home buyers/Investors should also look at the quality of the projects of the builders. Generally, national level developers with their vast exposure bring in more quality, credibility, and transparency. So, if possible, prefer projects of the experienced developers as the chances of risk or delay is less with them.
- Get the title clearance: It is necessary because if the title of the property is not clear, then it may cause a problem at the time of getting a bank loan. This problem may not arise while choosing the projects of the national level developers as they start with their projects only when everything is in place legally.
- Get clarity on the actual size of the flat/bungalow: There are three units of the size of the property i.e., carpet area, built-up area and super built-up area. This is a very important matter and Home buyers/Investors should check with the developer on this front. Many times, unprofessional or scrupulous builder dupe customers by charging for more area than what they are giving. This might happen with the inexperienced developers, but not with the experienced developers as they are very clear in their plans and policies.
- Read the timely possession clause: In the present times, when many projects are being delayed, it is very necessary for the Home buyers/Investors to check this clause. Also, they should ask the builders about what will happen if the possession is not given on time. Here, it should be noted that good and quality developers will always try to adhere to the time lines as this might affect their credibility in other markets.
- Check the construction and quality: It is necessary for the Home buyers/Investors to look into the construction quality of the project. For that, Home buyers/Investors should ask the builders about their last few projects and check whether there are problems pertaining to leakage, cracks, paint or lift in those projects. Home buyers/Investors should also study the sample flat carefully as that can be a good indicator of general quality, space usage, flooring material, etc. In case of national level developers, Home buyers/Investors can relax about the quality and technique as these developers are known for their quality work only and can ask good vendors from all over the country to deliver the best of raw materials at the job site.
- Check the facilities offered: At the time of buying the house, Home buyers/Investors should also check on the facilities and amenities offered, advertised or promised. Home buyers/Investors need to ask the builders about how much time will they take to provide such facilities as many builders get busy selling the flats and leave the development of the facilities for much later, which in most cases is forgotten only. Here, comes the benefit of choosing national level developers. Since they are operating nationally, they have all the required funds and expertise to keep up with their promises. Further, due to their vast exposure, they are expected to bring in more quality, better amenities and new facilities which might be unheard of in that region.
- Maintenance matters!: Last but not the least, it is also important for the buyers/Investors to enquire about the maintenance aspect of the project. In fact, this real estate company has a dedicated care department for maintenance of its projects. This department looks after cleanliness and hygiene, water management, electrical management, security and safety, civil/general upkeep and various other needs and queries of the residents. This department of the company also helps the residents in resale and giving the flats on rent. Hence, buyers/Investors can opt for such builders and their projects.